Mortgage Life Insurance, Personal Life Cover Insurance, Specified Illness Cover Insurance, Income (Wage) Protection Cover insurance, Inheritance Tax Planning to protect you and your family
Personal & Family Protection with OMAC Life
- Mortgage Life Insurance – designed to provide a decreasing lump sum benefit, over a specified term, to pay off your mortgage in the event of your death and/or illness. The payments you make will be fixed for the term of the plan.
- Personal Life Cover Insurance – designed to provide a lump sum benefit, to help protect you and your dependents for a specified term or whole of life, in the event of your death. The payments you make will be fixed for the term of the plan.
- Specified Illness Cover Insurance – This pays a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the +40 conditions covered.
- Income (Wage) Protection Cover insurance – provides you with the safety net of a replacement income if you end up in the unfortunate position of not being able to work as a result of illness or injury. The premium is tax-deductible.
- Inheritance Tax Planning – See Personal Financial Planning section.